Thursday, September 10, 2009

good things happening !!!

Jenny was baptized Saturday September 5, 2009 by her father Mike . It was a very nice baptism and she looked very pretty in her new white dress. The BBQ after was really good too! Thanks Jana & Mike for the good food.

Anna did a super job showing her pigs Spots (trained by Macy) and Tiny, at the Fair. She got 3rd in Fitting and Showing in her class.

Evan shined at the football game in Wood River last Friday night. He made a touchdown for the team. Evan advanced to the rank of Star scout in a court of honor Wed. night!

Kelsey injured her knee in soccer practice so she hasn't been playing but will be soon.

Taylor is receiving his Eagle Award on Saturday September 12!!!

Bryon had shoulder surgery on Wed. Lots of pain, but each day will be better. Good luck getting better!!!

Ty is a school boy again! He is attending CSI to get his associates degree. Go Ty !!!

I know I have missed something but will catch up later. No pictures this time. I can't get them to come up. Sorry

No comments: